This document has been the centre of controversy from its very beginning, and is of course always deemed as a forgery by those in whose interests it is to deceive us. But then that was always the intention. It was a Russian professor named Sergei Nilus that published it originally, the Protocols being the minutes of a secret meeting of Jewish elites towards the end of the 19th century. Within its pages are a detailed Zionist 100-year+ master plan for world domination, complete with precise details of the Zionist take-over of all banking, commerce, the media and many other aspects of our daily lives.
“I feel sorry for the innocent people who think Osama bin Laden was responsible for 9/11, that the media tells the truth and we live in a free country. We live in a world designed and controlled by Satanist central bankers according to the blueprint of The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. We are being harassed by terrorism, war, financial crises and viruses just as the Protocols promised. The purpose is to make us throw up our hands and accept world government, which is a euphemism for banker tyranny. Whether it is climate change, wars, bank bailouts or ‘hate laws,’ there is less distinction everyday between the perversity of the Illuminati bankers and the actions of our government.” Sonia Sotomayor, a member of the all-female ‘Belizean Club’ which is the lesser-known, female equivalent of Bohemian Grove.
Today, the Protocols are widely claimed by the Zionist-controlled media as a huge ‘anti-Semitic hoax,’ but then this is unsurprising as we know that the banksters own the media too. And as you may have already realised, they always strongly promote controversy as it distracts and divides and diverts attention from reality.
Below is a very brief synopsis of the contents of the Protocols:
- Destroy the Church and all Christianity
- Promote atheism
- Wage class warfare by setting labour against management
- Overthrow Czarist Russia
- Corrupt the morals of the people
- Promote meaningless, talentless ‘modern art’ and pornography
- Use anti-Semitism to keep ‘lesser Jews’ cohesive
- Manipulate women with ideas of ‘liberation’
- Create economic depressions and inflations
- Create ‘controlled opposition’ to themselves
- Use national debt as a weapon to enslave countries
- Subvert and control all existing governments
- Install tainted politicians that can be easily blackmailed
- Manipulate college students with phony idealism
- Assassinate world leaders
- Spread deadly diseases and promote fictitious diseases as scare-mongering
- Use balance of power politics to control nations
- Commit ‘false flag’ acts of terrorism
- Promote sports and games to divert people from seeking the truth
- Start a world war which will include the USA
- Set up world government after an economic crash
Seem familiar, perchance?
…So, for a document written over a century ago, these so-called ‘fake’ Protocols were extremely accurate in their predictions.